12", 14", 16", 18", 20", 22", 24", 26", 28", 30"
To ensure good hair care quality education is first priority. It is very important to keep in mind that hair weave is not a magic cure for already damaged hair. It is only an added extension of the beauty that’s already there. Your Virgin hair extensions require the same amount of TLC that is required for your very own natural hair. Remember longevity depends on your maintenance.
When you receive your MiaSadira hair, we recommend that you shampoo the hair before installation. Hold hair in a vertical direction and allow hair to air dry.
Cleansing Maintenance – Sulfate-free and silicone free hair products are best, however a small few of brands that contain low amounts of sulfates will always work.
- Shampoo and condition at least once a week using a mositurizing shampoo is a must
- Sponge the shampoo into the hair
- Do not massage hair should be shampooed in one direction (from scalp to ends) Avoid circular motions as this can lead to tangling
- Rinse thoroughly
- Apply a moisturizing conditioner and comb hair, starting with the ends working your way up to your scalp. When conditioner is on the hair, leave it on for approximately five minute, then comb through the hair starting from the ends.
- Rinse thoroughly
- Let air-dry, or sit under dryer to prevent braids from giving off awful smell
**Very important tips
Shampoo the hair immediately after swimming, spa, and exercise. When dirt and sweat accumulate, hair will tangle.
Reduce the amount of stress on the hair and weft by making a couple of big braids when going to sleep, swimming or exercising (comb through the hair before making braids).
Never sleep on wet hair. Make sure your hair is completely dry before going to bed.
Make sure to brush the hair daily and always start from the ends and work your way up.
***Always use a moisturizing shampoo and conditioner. We recommend using Design Essentials moisture retention shampoo and express stimulation conditioner, or for a cost effective buy TRESemme’ “Smooth and Silky” works wonders.
Remember, all virgin hair should act the same as the hair growing from your scalp.
Styling – Always consult with a licensed cosmetologist before coloring your virgin tresses.
- Do not overuse products on the hair. Too much leave-in conditioner and other hair care product will create a build-up on the hair and will cause it to tangle. Shampoo hair with a good shampoo and conditioner if you experience tangling. Don’t continue to add product, as this won’t solve the problem. Be sure to gently brush and detangle hair before shampooing
- The great thing about Virgin Human Hair is that you can style it as you would your own hair. You can color or perm the hair. Although you may bleach the hair (Virgin Wigs or Weaves) we suggest that you use a cream coloring system that isn’t as harsh. This will prolong the life of the hair. Loreal or Miss Clairol are two brands that comes highly recommended
- You can brush, blow dry, curly with curling iron, straighten with a flat iron and style any way you’d like.
- For Curly hair, be sure to brush the hair daily and apply a small amount of leave-in conditioner so the hair is soft and moist. We recommend Mixed Chicks or Moroccan Oil.